Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 4-5

I find this certain topic interesting because I've always been interested in mythology type science. Things that were told to be myths but proven to be real. I've never really liked PBS except for the cartoons (HA), but when an interesting video comes on I'll be sure to watch it. PBS's videos are very informative and teaches about all aspects and subjects as life; art, science, music, history, pretty much anything. It definitely makes a difference in not only my life but too anyone who watches PBS. Their videos aren't 5 minute little spurts on the subject, the videos are very well detailed and informative about the subject.
Even though the videos are great they don't mention every SINGLE thing. I'm sure there's things they left out, but to learn more about it you can research it, read a book about it, watch a different documentary on it. There's lots of possible options you can do to get more insight on it. I'm not completely sure if there is a Wikipedia page on it or not. If there is I can definitely go there for research, but if there isn't someone can create one so more people can find information on it!
Science affects every single person, science lives inside us (literally). There's things constantly happening inside us, outside of us, and all around us. Any person would be a fool not to be interested in science, not this particular topic but any science related topic. It doesn't matter if their young or old, we all share the same interests. I'll defiantly be sharing my knowledge with the world on letting people know about the facts and details of the story I watched.
Honestly, I don't know what the author left out because well, I'm not very knowledgeable on the topic. I'm sure he could have added some fun facts about it to appeal all viewers, but that's just my opinion.



http://video.pbs.org/video/1204753806/

No comments:

Post a Comment